“MCE Engineering was established in 2004, in which year it continued operations from its sister company, J.S. Brothers (Pty) Ltd. (Est. 1986) and has followed in their footsteps as a dynamic, vibrant and proud organization whose growth has exceeded all expectations.
MCE Engineering specializes in medium to heavy machining and manufacturing in the engineering and mining sectors. MCE carries an arsenal of diverse machinery and equipment to ensure a fully integrated manufacturing solution to all its clients.
At MCE Engineering we believe that our core values are the building blocks of our success:
- Never sacrifice quality and integrity.
- Conduct ourselves and our business lawfully, ethically, and morally.
- Do the right thing safely and right the first time.
- Treat employees as our most important resource.
- Sustain expansion and growth by adding value to all that we do.
- Service, excellence and results in all business activities.
MCE Engineering is dedicated to exceeding industry standards of quality and workmanship while remaining true to its clients’ expectations and total service requirements – nothing is more satisfying than a job well done and a satisfied customer.
MCE have implemented numerous management and quality control systems throughout its manufacturing and machining units to ensure quick, effective and efficient productivity and fast turnaround time. This performance culture has allowed us to increase manufacturing potential and ensure that quality and service is not compromised.
MCE Engineering’s directors and management team are hands on committed individuals with years of experience and result focused. MCE Engineering was founded by Steve Konstas.
The team comprise of the following “MEN OF STEEL”
• Angelo Markatselis – Managing Operations Director
• Stratos Konstas – Administrative Director and Quality Control
• Debbie Konstas – Financial Director
• Yianni Konstas – Business Development
At MCE Engineering people are our most important resource. Our reputation for quality and service is built on the experience, skill and empowerment of our workforce. MCE Engineering believes that individual growth and development is imperative in sustaining employee cohesion and skill transfer. Our people have a broad range of diplomas, accreditations as well as extensive work experience that is filtered throughout the organization by means of formal or informal training programs.
Products & Services
Ball Mill Crushers
Impact & Cone Crushers
Material Handling Equipment
Water Treatment Plants
Mechanical Handling Plants
Hard Facing Services
MIG, TIG, MMA, SMA, GMA
Boring & Milling
Product Sourcing & Supply
Projects & Facilities
- Louvre Dampers for Majuba Power Station
- Silos for SA Breweries and Iscor Vanderbijlpark
- Manufacturers of Hazemag Impact crushers IMS Engineering
- Vibrating Screens & Feeders for various organizations
- Cone & Gyratory Crusher components & wear parts (Orapa and Jwaneng Diamond Mines)
- Ball Mills for De Beers Marine and Jwaneng Diamond Mine
- Stacker & Reclaimer bogies, central columns & drive assemblies for various collieries
- Elbram Train Movers for Portnet Richards Bay
- Cookers & pre-breakers for the abattoir by-products industry
- 3500 m² Workshop Facilities
- 25 x Offices
- 3 x Receptions
- 3 x Change rooms
- 3 x 10 Ton Cranes
- 2 x 15 Ton Cranes
- 1 x 20 Ton Crane
- 2 x 25 Ton Cranes
- 1 x 40 Ton Crane
- J.S.Brothers (Pty) Ltd – Mining and Mechanical Engineering
- Konstas Corporate Advisors (Pty) Ltd – Business Advisory
- Konswan Investments C.C. – Property Company
- Amalgamated African Security Network (Pty) Ltd – Security Company
- KON Group (Pty) Ltd – Investment Company
- KCA Recruitment (Pty) Ltd – Recruitment Company
Quality & Machinery
Equipment and Machinery
- 1 x 2m Lathe
- 2 x 3m Lathe
- 3 x 5m Lathe
- 3 x Radial Drills
- 1 x Plate Roller
- 1 x 3m Guillotine
- 1 x Profile Cutter
- 1 x 400mm Slotter
- 3 x Milling Machines
- 1 x Plasma Machine
- 1 x Punch and Shear
- 1 x Circular Cold Saw
- 1 x Ø2.5m x 6m Lathe
- 1 x Ø6.5m x 15m Lathe
- 1 x 250 Ton Bending Press
- 1 x Ø1.2m Vertical Boring Mill
- 1 x Ø1.8m Vertical Boring Mill
- 1 x Ø2.1m Vertical Boring Mill
- 1 x Ø2.4m Vertical Boring Mill
- 1 x Ø3.2m Vertical Boring Mill
- 2 x 85 mm Spindle Horizontal Boring Mill
- 1 x 125mm Spindle Horizontal Boring Mill
- 1 x 125mm Spindle Floor Borer. (capacity 5,5m length x 2,5m width)
- In accordance with the ISO 9001 Quality Assurance System
- NOSA – Health And Safety
- Mig, Tig, Gma, Mma
- 1 x 250A Power Source
- 1 x 600A Power Source
- 1 x 1000A Power Source
- 1 x 1000A Sub Arc System
L3 – BBBEE Certified